07. 02. 2020 The presentation of the new trilingual publication by the Maritime Museum "El Tartini in piassa" – A story about the monument, was held on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 11 am in Piran. The event commemorated the upcoming Prešeren Day, the Slovene Culture Day and the beginning of the annual program "Tartini 250" on the 250th anniversary of the death of maestro Giuseppe Tartini.
05. 02. 2020 Until 19 February 2020, an exhibition entitled »Proposals for the future of Sečovlje saltpans« by the students of the Department of Landscape Architecture of the Faculty of Biotechnics, Ljubljana University, is on display in the Maritime Museum's Info Center in Monfort (former saltwarehouse) in Portorož.
16. 01. 2020 The lecture »Holocaust in Istria« will be held on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 6 pm at the Info Center of the Maritime Museum "Sergej Mašera" Piran in the former Monfort salt warehouse, Obala 8, Portorož.
13. 11. 2019 On Monday, 11 November 2019, the presentation of the use of modern technologies, digital solutions and applications in the museum, tourism and other activities took place at the Infocentre Monfort in Portorož.
25. 10. 2019 Museum Councilor and historian dr. Nadja Terčon was the guest of honor and keynote speaker at the 75th anniversary of the founding of the Koper Naval Detachment.
14. 10. 2019 On Friday, 11 October 2019, the book "Ljudje s črnimi prsti" ("The Black-fingered people"), of dr. Igor Presl, the librarian in Piran Maritime Musem, was presented at the Monfort Infocenter.
30. 09. 2019 On Wednesday, 25 September 2019, a workshop entitled Participative practices for museums was taking place at the Monfort Info Centre within the framework the ARCHES project (in cooperation with the COME-IN! project).
27. 09. 2019 Under professional guidance the visiting group has become familiar with the museum exhibitions and improvements of accessibility that were realised in the frame of COME-IN! project.