12. 12. 2019 On Monday, December 23rd, we kindly invite you to the Monfort Info Center for a maritime holiday workshop!
02. 12. 2019 On Tuesday, December 3rd, on occasion of This joyful Day of Culture, the entry to the Maritime Museum Piran will be free! Welcome!
dr. Igor Presl 01. 10. 2019 On the occasion of the European Cultural Heritage Week you are kindly invited to the presentation of the new publication The Black-fingered People by the Maritime Museum »Sergej Mašera« Piran ...
09. 09. 2019 After three years the EU project COME-IN! (Interreg Central Europe) led by the Central European Initiative – Executive Secretariat comes to an end.
11. 11. 2018 The Maritime Museum "Sergej Mašera" Piran kindly invites you at the opening of the exhibition SAL NOSTRUM, which is going to take place on Tuesday 13 November 2018 5 pm at the new information centre in the former warehouses for salt "Monfort" (Obala 8, Portorož). The exhibition was prepared by young authors in the frame of the european project YouInHerit (Interreg Central Europe). Guest musician: Dario Marušić.
22. 07. 2018 Within the framework of the project Mala barka 2 (Interreg Slovenia-Croatia), the Maritime Museum "Sergej Mašera" Piran is building a replica of the traditional istrian fishing vessel named the "topo". The task was entrusted to the shipbuilding master Tomi Sinožić and his colleagues. For this purpose, the premises in the former warehouse of salt "Monfort" have been converted into a shipyard. On 16 July 2018, the ship building project was presented to the public and the media. The construction of the vessel can be freely viewed by according the following schedule: Monday to Friday: 10.00-13.00, on Wednesday and Friday also: 18.00-21.00. You are kindky invited!
18. 06. 2018 This year's the Museum's summer night was special for the Maritime Museum "Sergej Mašera" Piran, as for this occasion the inclusive temporary exhibition "Stone on stone ... Roman architecture of northwestern Istria", prepared by Snježana Karinja, was opened. Also permanent museum collections have been upgraded and adapted to make them more accessbile ...
18. 06. 2018 We are informing you that the Maritime Museum will be open and accessible for free also on Monday, 25 June. Free entrance to the museum is available until Sunday, 1 July. Welcome!
10. 06. 2018 The Maritime Museum "Sergej Mašera" Piran kindly invites you to visit our temporary exhibition "Stone on the Stone ... Roman Architecture of the northwestern Istria", by Snježana Karinja, the curator for archaeology of the Maritime Museum Piran. The exhibition was prepared in cooperation with the Umag Town Museum, ...
29. 03. 2017 From 5 April to 30 May in the Maritime Museum "Sergej Mašera" Piran. Kindly invited!