14. 02. 2020 You are kindly invited to the press conference and presentation of the EXPEDITION 2020 sailing project - of the lugger “Nerezinac” from Mali Lošinj to Sete in France, which will be held on Thursday, February 20th 2020 at 11.00 am, at the Info Center of the Maritime Museum “Sergej Mašera” Piran, Monfort (Obala, 8, Portorož)
30. 01. 2020 On the occasion of the upcoming Slovenian Cultural Day, we kindly invite you to the presentation of Duška Žitko's book "El Tartini and Piassa" and to visit the renovated Museum Collection of Giuseppe Tartini in Tartini's birth house. We will meet at the Tartini Square on Wednesday, February 5th 2020 at 11am.
27. 01. 2020 From now on, you can spend Saturday mornings a bit differently. Once a month we will meet at the Maritime Museum and and learn about our maritime heritage. The workshops are mainly intended for children from 6 to 12 years and we will always start at 10.00.
Opening of the exhibition 24. 01. 2020 The Department of Landscape Architecture at the Biotechnical Faculty of the University of Ljubljana, the Institute for the Protection of the Cultural Heritage of Slovenia and the Maritime Museum of Piran kindly invite you to attend the opening of the exhibition "Proposals for the future of the Sečovlje Salt-pans", which will take place on Thursday, 30. January 2020 at 5pm at the Monfort Infocenter, Obala 8, Portorož.
24. 12. 2019
12. 12. 2019 On Monday, December 23rd, we kindly invite you to the Monfort Info Center for a maritime holiday workshop!
02. 12. 2019 On Tuesday, December 3rd, on occasion of This joyful Day of Culture, the entry to the Maritime Museum Piran will be free! Welcome!
dr. Igor Presl 01. 10. 2019 On the occasion of the European Cultural Heritage Week you are kindly invited to the presentation of the new publication The Black-fingered People by the Maritime Museum »Sergej Mašera« Piran ...
09. 09. 2019 After three years the EU project COME-IN! (Interreg Central Europe) led by the Central European Initiative – Executive Secretariat comes to an end.
11. 11. 2018 The Maritime Museum "Sergej Mašera" Piran kindly invites you at the opening of the exhibition SAL NOSTRUM, which is going to take place on Tuesday 13 November 2018 5 pm at the new information centre in the former warehouses for salt "Monfort" (Obala 8, Portorož). The exhibition was prepared by young authors in the frame of the european project YouInHerit (Interreg Central Europe). Guest musician: Dario Marušić.