Austro-Hungarian Empire: Chief Engineer Chevron
Inv. No.: P2733/2679
Chevron of the Chief Engineer in the Austro-Hungarian Navy for winter uniform. It was worn on the upper part of the left sleeve.
This chevron was worn by Chief Engineer Ivan Lešnik, born in 1895 in Maribor.
Used in the Austro-Hungarian Navy
Used from 1911 to 1918
Dimensions: width 8 cm, height 10 cm